Saturday, May 16, 2009

Nicole's results are in....

I received a call from Nicole last night stating that she talked with Mayo and she is also a compatiable match. Wow I have 3 matches. That is great. Now I have to do the hardest part and figure out who would be the best. I myself called Mayo to get some questioned answered that I had and didnt get anything that I wanted to know.
I'm really frustrated because this is a big deal for me and Im having a hard time. I am going to call again on Monday to talk with another coordinator to hopefully get my questions asked. I would really like a medical oppion on who would be better for me.
I go see my Nephrologist on Monday to have more blood drawn again to see where my levels are at now. I will know some of those results and will share them with you all at a later time.

No comments:

Post a Comment