Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Birthday!!!!!!

Wishing Jamie a very happy 27th (thanks Trina!!) birthday today. I will admit I had forgotten how old/young Jamie is. End of May, Parker will be 8. Lord how time flies. Jamie and I had a long conversation this morning about this. My mad hatter turned 5 today. Very fitting for me to give Jamie her first niece as a birthday present. I'm so glad I could make that happen!! For Jamie's birthday this year I followed the usual behavior and called versus mailing a card (well except for the whole niece thing..only time I was on time giving her a gift). I'm never on time with a card or gift, but I do make the phone call. I want to do something special in light of everything that's going on. I have the perfect gift in mind, however am not quite sure where/how I want to purchase it. I may need to do some research or suck it up and deal with nasty, gnarly, snotty salespeople. I might have to be drunk to do that.

Test results.....I may hear something later today, otherwise for sure tomorrow. Nicole (whom I have yet to find the words to thank) sent her donor kit in today and will get results end of week.

Happy Belated Mother's Day to all Moms!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday Jamie!
    Kim-hope the results come back good. Oh and I'm great for getting drunk to do difficult things if you need help ;)
    prayers and good wishes
    Deb

    ReplyDelete