Thursday, April 23, 2009

Doctor Day

Yes, I wasn't scheduled for the doctor until next week, but the kit came much earlier than expected and Jamie did ask nicely. My appointment is at 3:45pm. This is an entirely new primary care doctor since the kids and I went completely on Tricare (military benefits). I will miss my old primary care doctor. He was so pretty to look at....*sigh*.

Anyway, I'll have the blood draw today to satisfy the requirements for the kit and then will find a place to get this sent. I think the carrier is FedEx and I'm wondering if I could drop it at the UPS store.....I must investigate.

While I'm waiting for the doctor, I'm hanging out in a VERY quiet house. I spent some time at the gym before getting my morning coffee so I'm desperately in need of a shower. Which I might have time to do before my calls kick in.

I thought it was supposed to be sunny and warm today, but it's overcast and chilly enough for a light sweater. I've got the doors and a few windows cracked to air out the house. I really should be working, but I've got a letter to write for Mad Hatter's school and a few other personal errands (like Sam's...Chunky needs diapers and we are out of milk) that I've been putting off. Unfortunately Chunky is not potty trained and really has no desire to be, so diapers are an absolute MUST.

I did get the educational material about donation from Mayo. It didn't tell me anything I didn't already know except where the incision sites are. One happens to be in the perfect spot for a tummy tuck....I wonder if they'd just pull everything a little taught as a thank you for donating an organ. I did leave the material on the table and told Brent to read it to put his mind at ease. We'll see if he does.


No comments:

Post a Comment